1. Basic Ethics of Employees
- Carry out all job duties in accordance with law and the company’s regulations.
- Protect the company’s assets and adhere to the ethics between employees.
2. Ethics towards customers
- Provide safe products and correct information to customers, and protect personal information thoroughly.
3. Ethics towards shareholders
- Pursue the promotion of shareholders’ value through transparent and sustainability management.
- Guarantee the legitimate exercise of shareholders’ right as much as possible.
4. Ethics towards suppliers
- Create fair business transactions culture based on mutual trust.
- Support continuous growth and development of suppliers.
5. Ethics towards competitors
- Respect market order and pursue fair competition
- Obtain and utilize information in a fair manner according to law.
6. Responsibility for employees
- Respect the human rights of employees and refrain from a violation of rights or discrimination.
- Provide equitable working conditions and a safe working environment.
- Support the development of job competence and promote creativity.
7. Responsibility for society and the country
- Respond to environmental problems actively through eco-friendly technologies and resource saving.
- Create a bond with local communities and support vulnerable social groups.
- Contribute to economic development through sound business activities.
8. Responsibility for internal control process operation
- The organization managing this code of ethics monitors ethnical risks at all times and constructs the inspection system.
- The organization managing this code of ethics takes proper actions in a prompt manner according to internal regulations in case of breaches of the code.